Here’s an interesting twist on home locks
The new push, pull, rotate locks by Brinks give you three ways to release the latch and open the door. Push it, pull it, or turn it the old fashion way.
What do you think of this lock? Seems a clever idea for interior door knobs and levers, like the laundry room or bedrooms where your hands are often full. But exterior, we don’t see the value. You still need the key to unlock the door, so you’d have to put everything down to take care of that part. But for interior doors, while hauling laundry or bags of shopping to your rooms, this could be useful.
- Installs just like a regular deadbolt/lever/knob.
- 4 common finishes: Oil rubbed bronze, satin nickel, brass, polished chrome (availability based on style)
- Attractive,modern styles
- Comes equipped with anti-bump, anti-pick pins
- Lifetime warranty for defects in material and workmanship
- Pricing similar to competitors residential door hardware