Keyless entry has made it’s why to the residential market. There are a number of good home electronic locks out there, our favorite is from Arrow (shown). The Arrow lock is sleek, has a beautiful look to it, and voice guided programming instruction.
Why would you want an electronic for your home?
- You’ll never be locked out of the house. If you’ve ever been locked out, you know what a hassle it can be. First you check all the doors seeing if you left one unlocked. Then all the window. Eventually you call a locksmith and wait for them to arrive. Avoid all that hassle by using a code to get in. No key required.
- Do you have children walking home from school? They’ll never be locked out, and you can be certain they’re safe.
- Dog sitter, house cleaner, boyfriend/girlfriend? Should any of those relationships turn sour, just remove their code from the system, and you and your home are instantly protected.
- Touch screen
- Voice guided programming (including Spanish)
- Optional bluetooth and optional wireless capability for quick code changes
- Modern look and feel
- 25 user codes
- Programmable without removing the back side of the deadbolt
- 1 year electronic warranty
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Key override. Should the batteries ever go dead or the lock malfunction, you and your children will still be able to get into the home.