Completely redesigned locking mechanism based on the proven security of a rugged, motorized blocking device.Lock bolt retraction and extension is controlled by the movement of the safe’s boltwork.The S&G Spartan™ PivotBolt™ automatically locks to re-secure the safe whenever the safe’s boltwork fully extends to the closed position.The Spartan™ PivotBolt™ Advantage:
Please allow 5 business days for processing before lock ships.
- Free shipping
- Two user codes.
- Manager can add, delete, or temporarily enable or disable the 2nd user code at any time.
- The PivotBolt™ is connected to its keypad only by cable.
There’s no rigid spindle, so the lock does not have to be placed behind the keypad. It can be anywhere on the inside of the safe door.
- External battery placement puts the battery inside the keypad, where it can be easily replaced, even with the safe locked.
- Efficient lock design means the battery must be changed significantly less often.
- The S&G® Spartan™ lock body is the same size and mounting footprint as other standard S&G locks, allowing for easy retrofit without the need for boltwork or mounting screw location changes.
Plus, it’s universally handed for RH, LH, VU, and VD mounting.
- Two-year warranty.
- Lock bolt relock verification signal (double beep/LED flash).
- Penalty lock-out after three wrong code entry attempts.
- Tested to 10,000 openings on a single Duracell® 9-volt alkaline battery.
- Low battery signal.
- Beeper volume toggle.
- Uses motorized bolt-blocking technology; not shock-susceptible solenoids.
- UL Listed Type 1 EMP Military Grade Electronic Lock