How to Get Laser Cut, High Security Automotive Keys
Newer auto laser keys are harder to cut and require special equipment.
- Laser cut car keys are high security keys.
- They are harder to duplicate and the ignitions harder to pick over
- These keys require special machines to originate, duplicate, and program.
- ACME Locksmith has the equipment to do all three.
If you’ve lost ALL your laser-cut keys
- Call ACME with the VIN number
- We will cut a key that turns your ignition
- We come out to your vehicle and program the car to accept the key
- You will save hundreds of dollars
- You will NOT need to tow your car to a dealer
- *Note: Keys with remotes built into the keyhead may need to be ordered. However, we should be able to make a key that opens, starts and runs your car immediately so you can be on your way. Then just stop by our lock shop when the remote-head key arrives.
If you have only one key
- Get a copy now!
- Losing that last key can be very expensive
- Call ACME and we will let you know if the key and the programming equipment is available so you can come to our Mesa AZ Locksmith shop and get a copy made.