How to Get Laser Cut, High Security Automotive Keys
Newer auto laser keys are harder to cut and require special equipment.
- Laser cut car keys are high security keys.
- They keys are harder to duplicate
- The ignitions harder to pick over and rekey
- High security keys require special machines to originate, duplicate, and program.
- ACME Locksmith has the equipment originate high security keys, cut laser keys and program car keys. We do it all.
If you’ve lost ALL your car’s laser cut keys
- Call ACME with the vehicle’s VIN number
- We will cut a key that turns your ignition using our automotive key cutter
- ACME Locksmith will come out to your vehicle and program the car to accept the key by syncing up to your car’s computer
- You will save hundreds of dollars
- You will NOT need to tow your car to a dealer
- *Note: Keys with remotes built into the key head may need to be ordered. However, we should be able to make a key that opens, starts and runs your car immediately so you can be on your way. Then just stop by our lock shop when the remote-head key arrives.
If you have only one key
- Get a copy now!
- Losing that last key can be very expensive because a locksmith will have to cut the key by code (which incurs a code cutting fee) and for newer vehicles we need to send a locksmith out to your vehicle to program the key.
- Call ACME and we will let you know if the key and the programming equipment is available so you can come to our Mesa AZ Locksmith shop or our Phoenix locations, and get a copy made.